Comparison between SMP and Hair Transplant
Scalp micropigmentation is one of the ways with which you can get your bald spots or visible scalp covered. In this practice, the expert injects the topmost layer with the pigment that resembles your hair color. Thus, giving you a look that looks like a freshly shaved head.
Advantages of SMP
- SMP is a treatment that requires no surgery or operation. This also means that it does not interfere with your personal life, and it does not hold you back from doing your basic regular activities
- Micropigmentation is a speedy process that can be completed within three to four sessions that is hardly two months. The results are As fast as this process itself. You can see the almost immediate change in your scalp.
- This treatment does not hurt you. Not only that, but also you recover from any amount of redness you get quickly. In addition, Scalp Micropigmentation Los Angeles offers you almost no risk of infection, which makes this process safe and secure.
- One of the best advantages of SMP is that it is very much affordable. You can say that it almost caused you one-third of the head transplant. So if you have a limited budget, you can choose this option.
- Once you get SMP treatment done, it lasts for few years. With minimal care, you can keep your SMP treatment last longer, and once it starts to fade away, you need a touch-up.
Disadvantages of SMP
The only disadvantage of micro-pigmentation treatment is getting a shadow or a hair-like tattoo on your scalp. You do not get actual hair, so it will not feel like natural hair when you touch it.
Like any other organ transplant, you can get your hair transplanted as well. In this practice, some strands of your hair are removed from your scalp where it is in sound volume, and then you are given the basic anesthesia, taken to surgery, and the Hare already trained are relocated to your scalp where it is required.
Advantages of hair transplantation
- by hair transplant, you get natural hair sewed to your scalp. This gives you a natural look, leading to a confident new life.
- It is also known as one of the permanent solutions to hair loss or baldness. You can sit back and relax once you get your hair transplant done because it is a permanent, one-time thing.
- High success rate because you get a natural hair transplant into your scalp. It does not require much maintenance.
- Also, there is a minimum risk of any infection or side effects because you are getting your hair transplant.
Disadvantages of hair transplant
The biggest drawback of this practice is that it is costly. You need to have a big budget, but also, because this process involves surgery, it can be painful, and you might need to take longer medications for pain relief. In addition to that, there is always a risk associated with the surgery.