5 Proven Ways You Can Use Hemp Oil For Lyme Disease
Hemp oil is used for Lyme Disease through ingesting, topical application, or sublingual absorption. In addition, some people have reported using the oil to boost their immune system and fight off symptoms of chronic Lyme disease.
One study has shown that hemp seed proteins contain all 20 amino acids, including the nine essential ones adult bodies cannot produce independently. Here are a few proven ways that you can use Hemp Oil to fight Lyme Disease.
Hemp Oil Relieves Lyme Disease Symptoms: 5 Proven Ways
– For pain, you can rub the oil directly on your skin or add it to a lotion. This will help with joint and muscle aches, making them easier to bear.
– Hemp Oil for Lyme Disease is also well known as an anti-inflammatory that helps reduce swelling in joints where it’s applied. If you have arthritis, this should be particularly helpful in naturally relieving symptoms associated with that condition.
– It has been shown by medical studies using CBD extract from hemp plants may provide relief of nausea induced by cancer chemotherapeutics drugs such as prochlorperazine, Compazine, and metoclopramide in some cancer patients who are undergoing chemotherapy treatment regimens (R). These same effects were replicated in healthy volunteers. The findings suggest that CBD extract has some anti-emetic properties.
– Using hemp oil helps your digestive system by aiding in digestion and balancing the gut microbiome, which can help relieve chronic inflammation of the gastrointestinal tract. As a result, you should notice an improvement in bowel movements and less stomach pain after ingesting food.
– Hemp Oil is also used to reduce anxiety since it contains high amounts of Omega- three fatty acids combined with vitamins B, C, D, and E, all known for their mood-boosting benefits. This combination will stimulate neurotransmitters within this brain’s chemical messenger system, reducing feelings of stress, fear, anger, or other negative emotional states.
Hemp oil is a safe and effective way to treat Lyme disease. It can reduce symptoms, help you feel better, and even prevent future problems with your health. The treatment process doesn’t require any drugs or surgery, making it much safer than other treatments on the market today.
However, always consult your doctor before starting any new treatment. They can help you decide if hemp oil is the right step for your Lyme disease condition, and they can monitor how your body is reacting to the treatment. Be sure you’re treating Lyme disease with hemp oil safely and effectively!
Comments are closed.